|Job Title||Fleet Mechanic|
|Department||Fleet / Maintenance|
Falck is a global emergency medical services provider originating from Denmark that services 4 states in the US including: California, Washington, Oregon, and Colorado. Falck has been operating in the US since 2010 and is the second largest private provider of emergency medical services in the country today. Our BLS and ALS services impact not only the lives of our patients, but their families and communities.
The primary job responsibilities of the Mechanic is to be responsible and accountable for providing quality mechanical repairs and maintenance work up to their level of certification, utilizing all resources available within the shop area. The Mechanic will provide ongoing preventive maintenance to include all emergency repairs and roadwork necessary. The primary objective of the Mechanic is to provide a safe, qualified shop environment for himself as well as other mechanics while being available to answer questions both to the field personnel and supervisors. Must provide their own basic hand tools.
The Mechanic may be assigned one or more duties. These duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist Fleet Manager in the daily maintenance of the Fleet department.
- Coordinate operations with regulatory agencies to meet all state and local requirements for vehicles and shop facility.
- Conduct new product evaluations.
- Provide training and direction to Mechanic Helper.
- Work closely with Mechanic Manager to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Communicate with field personnel in response to inquiries.
- Investigation of customer service complaints.
- Inventory control management
The Mechanic may be assigned one or more additional duties. These duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with the completion of appropriate forms and reports that are not considered essential functions.
- Inventory and request needed supplies to perform department tasks.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned by the Mechanic Manager.